Try Oakes Equipment in your Bakery
An important part of choosing the right equipment, is the opportunity to try it. The process of developing a solution that best fits your application may require an evaluation while running trials in your bakery. Oakes recognizes this critical step in the selection process by making many of our technologies available through a rental system.
The Oakes Rental Program features:
• Continuous Mixers in 5 sizes from Lab to Production
• 24″ Lab and Pilot Plant Slurry Mixer
• Extrusion Manifolds in for depositing icing and similar products
We have developed our rental program to guide our customers through the evaluation period. To meet customer goals and attain a successful trial, Oakes will:
- Match the equipment to the customer application
- At the time of booking the technology for rent, Oakes engineers will discuss any preliminary steps needed to implement prior to the trial.
- Oakes will verify that the equipment is assembled for optimal use. If assistance is required to familiarize customers with Oakes equipment, technical support is available via phone or video conference call.
For more information on our rental program, call 631-232-0002 or E-mail an Oakes Engineer.