Installs directly over your conveyor!
Designed for large scale production, the Oakes Orbital String Icer dispenses icing in a circular pattern on the center line of your product (or to your particular product specifications). Deposits are made across the entire width of the conveyor at center to center distances to match your requirements.
This icer installs directly over your existing product conveyor and features a pressurized manifold with adjustable metering valves for each lane. Custom nozzle sizes are available to produce the desired string thickness.
Conveyor widths are available up to 60 inches. In addition to traditional white icing, this unit is also capable of depositing caramel, jelly and similar products.
- Jacketed 20gal Stainless Steel Tank with Agitator for uniform icing temperatures
- Jacketed Stainless Steel RF Waukesha Pump
- Jacketed Process Piping w/Thermocouple
- Pressurized Manifold w/Precision Metering Valves for even flow to each nozzle
- NEMA 4X Stainless Steel Electrical Enclosure
- Quick-Release Stainless Steel Icing Nozzles with individual center to center adjustments
- Unit mounted on casters with retractable floor locks for portability
- Variable Frequency Drive on all motors
- Bourns digital speed pots for fine control of VFD’s
- Cantilever design for seamless integration into existing systems and ease of maintenance
- Custom Manifold Widths
- Custom Nozzle sizes
- Multiple Nozzle Configurations
- Stand alone heating system for water jackets