Production rates up to 30 pans per minute!
Designed for accuracy and speed, this servo depositor injects the entire pan at once as manifolds travel continuously, in time with pans leaving the oven or conveyor. After injecting, the manifold lifts vertically and returns horizontally to inject the next pan.
Unlike piston depositors that damage product with intense compression and decompression, Oakes Injectors protect the specific gravity of delicate fillings with low pressure depositing manifolds, specifically designed to maintain repeatable, volumetric accuracy with independent metering valves for precise deposit control.
All Oakes processing systems feature product mix and transfer to the depositing manifold in closed piping, eliminating sanitation and level control problems associated with open hopper delivery.
Production Depositors are available in 38″ or 44″ widths.
- Adjustable Pan Guides
- Allen-Bradley™ Color HMI and Compact Logix Controller
- Allen-Bradley™ Servo Driven Vertical/Horizontal Motion
- Automatic In-Feed Conveyor
- SST Enclosure With Full Size Access Doors
- Main Tabletop Conveyor
- Traveling Stripper Assembly
- Pneumatic Suck-back Mechanism
- Custom Needle Designs
- Two Band Widths: 38″ or 44″
- Casters w/ locking capabilities
- Manifolds for a Variety of Pans
- Slope Top Enclosures
- SST Manifold Storage and Sanitation Cart