Used for over 500 applications worldwide, Oakes Mixers homogenize or aerate slurry to produce a highly uniform and stable cell structure. Mixers can combine two or more liquid streams, or just improve texture where aeration is not required. Energy efficient and labor saving, Oakes Mixers have a proven lifetime of forty years or more. Throughputs range from 10 to 14,000 lbs/hour.
The unique design of the high shear rotor/stator mixing head is the key to consistent final densities. Oakes Mixers aerate or homogenize slurry with minimal heat rise.
Over 70 years of practical experience has contributed to the newest generation of Oakes Mixers. Automatic flow and density control, instant changeover and self-diagnostic checks are a few benefits of the PLC based Oakes Mixer Controller.
Oakes Mixers are individually built to your specific requirements and are available in sizes to accommodate all lab, pilot plant and production requirements. Explore our line of complementary equipment including; slurry mixers, color mixers, jelly pumps, holding tanks and depositors.
- Air Injection System
- AC Variable Frequency Drives
- H.I.M. Display Units (Rotor-Pump)
- Easy CIP, simple maintenance
- In-line Strainer for Mixing Head protection
- Jacketed Stators
- Pneumatic Conical Back Pressure Valve
- Solenoid Air Shut-off Valve
- SST Frame-Base Plate-Table-adjustable legs
- 303 SST Mixing Head Assembly
- SST NEMA4X Electrical Enclosure
- All Wetted Parts made of Stainless Steel
- Sanitary Rotary Positive Displacement Pump
- Power Disconnect Switch
- Auto Back Pressure Control
- Auto Flow and Density Control (OMC)
- Close Clearance Rotor for higher shear
- Dedicated Oil-less Air Compressor
- Dual Strainers
- 316 SST, Monel or Hastelloy Construction
- Double Mechanical Shaft Seals
- Stainless Steel Motors-Drives
- Stainless Steel Enclosures w/quick latch
- Stand-Alone Glycol-Water Chiller
- Stator Injection Ports ( for flavors/coloring)
- Swivel Lock & Brake Castors