These versatile manifolds are designed to extrude a continuous sheet of product directly onto an oven band/conveyor. When product enters the manifold, internal distribution valves balance flow and viscosity. Product flows through the valves, into a lower “recombination” chamber and exits the manifold at a constant pressure and flow rate.
Oakes Extrusion Manifolds can be custom manufactured for applications such as: batters, fillings, jelly, chocolate, icing, peanut butter, and marshmallow.
- Tufram 631™ Coated Aluminum Manifold Assy
- Screw Type Knobs with Dial Indicators for Variable Sheet Thickness
- Adjustable End Dividers
- Manifolds are available in widths from 12″ to 50″
- Widths smaller than 12″ are attainable using wider end dividers
- Multiple Product Inlets
- Additional Sheet Dividers
- Heat Tracing
- Heated Manifold (electric or water)
- Unlimited Nozzle Designs
- Special Co-Extrusion Nozzles