For snack cake, muffin and brownie batters.
The Oakes servo rotary valve Cake Depositor runs at production speeds up to 90 rows/minute and can accommodate a variety of pan types including: round, square, finger and rectangle.
Auto pan infeed and indexing maintains precise row to row pitch, resulting in a highly reliable, maximum efficiency, constant duty cycle.
The depositing sequence automatically begins the operator selects a recipe from the Allen-Bradley touchscreen and a pan is sensed “in position”. Product is supplied in closed piping, from the continuous mixer or pump assembly, directly to the depositing manifold, eliminating the need for hoppers.
When changeover is required, the operator simply selects a new recipe from the screen and the cake depositor will auto adjust for new deposit rates and associated pan configurations.
- Round cakes
- Square cakes
- Servo Driven Cake Depositing
- Adjustable Legs
- Adjustable Self Centering Pan Guides
- Adjustable, Self Centering Pan Guides
- Allen Bradley PLC with HMI
- Constant Pressure Manifold Depositing
- Manifolds for a Variety of Pans
- NEMA 4X SST Enclosure
- SST Table Top Conveyor
- SST Tubular Frame Construction
- Auto Pan Indexing with Infeed Conveyor
- Two Band Widths: 38″ or 44″
- Locking Castors
- Manifold Storage and Cleaning Cart
- 110v Laptop Port w/USB and Ethernet
- Wireless Access