Deposit Cupcakes, Sheet and Round Cakes!
The Oakes Cake Depositor runs at an average speed of 65 rows/minute and can accommodate both stationary and reciprocating motion depositing. In reciprocating mode, the manifold tracks each pan, makes the deposit, and returns horizontally to pick up the next row. This continuous pan movement maximizes productivity and reduces pan jams.
The depositing sequence automatically begins when a pan is sensed “in position”. If the depositor senses two or more pans missing from the line, the manifold will stop and wait for the next pan. While the manifold waits, it remains at a constant pressure. This system ensures accurate scale weights and allows operators to temporarily start and stop the line without changes in final product density.
An Allen Bradley touch screen allows quick selection of stored production parameters. The Oakes Cake Depositor easily adapts to a wide range of pan styles and widths including: cupcake, sheet and round pans.
- Layer cakes
- Round cakes
- Sheet cakes
- AC Variable Frequency Speed Control
- Adjustable Legs
- Adjustable Self Centering Pan Guides
- Allen Bradley PLC with Operator Touch Screen
- BISSC Compliant – Washdown Duty
- Constant Pressure Manifold Depositing
- Manifolds for a Variety of Pans
- Stainless Steel Enclosure w/Full Size Access Doors
- Stainless Steel Table Top Conveyor
- Touch Screen Entry of Production Data
- Stainless Steel Frame Construction
- Auto Pan Indexing
- Two Band Widths: 38″ or 44″
- Locking Castors
- Custom Nozzle Designs
- Auto Pan Tracking
- Central Lube System